[dundee] MEAN Slides

Stuart McCulloch Anderson root-theos at nxfifteen.com
Sun Nov 23 14:11:46 UTC 2014

Thanks Paul

Got it working in the end by changing the MongoDB name so it must have been a conflict with a previous chapter.

I found his code on the publishers side, same as you emailed me, but did you notice its not the same? He's changed some of the variable name and files name. Makes it very confusing so I've just stuck to typing it myself. Probably stand a better way of taking it in that way

As always, if you have been, thanks for reading
 Stuart McCulloch Anderson    |  http://nx15.at
  OpenPGP Key ID: 1FA1E814    |  http://nx15.at/feedback
  SmartCard Key : B7266A16    |  Twitter: @nxfifteen

This is a PGP Signed message, If you don't understand what
that means see - http://nx15.at/emlattach