[dundee] Renaming an HDD

Malcolm malcolm at wxlr.co.uk
Tue Mar 10 10:35:27 UTC 2015

Morning all.

Is this possible?  I've two identical HDDs both with PCLinuxOS on them,
one old version, one newer version.  This means the partitions are the
same and I can't tell the discs apart

When looking at them with dolphin,  malcolm - home devices, they are
listed by partition size, 216.9 GiB Hard Drive, and that's the bit I'd
like to rename

Right clicking gives me an Add Entry option but I don't know what this
does and don't want to break an unbroken thing.

If I can't rename them what other options have I got?  I've considered
custom partitioning so the root partitions are different sizes.

TIA.