[dundee] Software Society Talk Tonight

Paul Sutherland newsonthegrapevine at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 09:58:11 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

Tonight’s Software Society talk "Live coding Microsoft Office 365 apps" will be hosted by Gareth James and follows his intro to Office 365 he hosted back in January.

The talk, as always, is in held every fortnight in Dundee MakerSpace and will start at crica 7:30. We will retire to the pub, thereafter, to debate wether live coding is worth the stress.

Dundee MakerSpace:
Suite 5, Vision Building, 20 Greenmarket, Dundee, DD1 4QB

The talk on the 25th of February will be hosted by me and I will be taking you through what is new and hip in the world of the Ionic (HTML5 Hybrid Mobile App Framework).

Cheers…

Paul