[dundee] Software Society Talk @ Dundee MakerSpace on the 25th Feb

Paul Sutherland newsonthegrapevine at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 22:21:11 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

If you are looking for something to do on Thursday night, the talk at the Software Society is being hosted by me and I will be talking about developing mobile apps with Ionic.  We will have a dive into what Ionic is, the tools, toys and services that Ionic have created and we will have a go at live coding a chat app using a realtime database.

There will be a good bit to get through so we will start sharp at 7:30pm and as always we will retire to the pub for a few beers.

The talk is being held at Dundee MakerSpace:
Suite 5, Vision Building, 20 Greenmarket, Dundee, DD1 4QB

I look forward to seeing you there…

Cheers,

Paul