[dundee] Software Society Talk 24th March 2016

Grant Richmond grant at terminalpixel.co.uk
Tue Mar 22 12:46:23 UTC 2016

I could probably put something together for this week.

Cheers,
Grant

On 22 March 2016 at 11:31:30, Paul Sutherland (newsonthegrapevine at gmail.com) wrote:

Hello Everyone,

We have not managed to arrange a talk this week, so unless someone wants to do one at short notice, I suggest we postpone until the 7th April.

We will still meet up to arrange talks and get the diary booked up going forward and then we can divert to the pub.

As always we will meet in the MakerSpace at circa 7:30pm.

Dundee MakerSpace:
Suite 5, Vision Building, 20 Greenmarket, Dundee, DD1 4QB

We look forward to seeing you there…

Cheers,

Paul
Chat on IRC, #tlug on irc.lug.org.uk