[nelug] Reminder- NELUG meeting: 8.00pm, Durham Rowing club

Eddy Younger eddy at shofar.uklinux.net
Tue Oct 15 22:37:00 UTC 2002

Derek @ Blueyonder writes:
 > Hello
 >
 > I've not been to a meeting before, I presume that it is OK just to turn up
 > on the night.

Yup.

		 Also, could someone give a set of directions to the meeting
 > from the A1 please.

Take the A690 into Durham. At the 2nd roundabout (Durham city centre)
turn left across the river, then left again at the traffic lights (by
the Royal County hotel). Take the 2nd left (about 200 yds) - Green
Lane, by magistrates court and follow this for about 1/4 mile past the
cricket and rugby clubs. The road becomes single track after about
200yds and and ends at the rowing club. We'll be in the bar which is
on the left when you come though the door.

Eddy.
--
The fact that noone understands you doesn't necessarily mean that you're an
artist