[Nelug] Sun Sparcstation LX

Eddy Younger eddy at shofar.uklinux.net
Sun Sep 1 00:27:00 UTC 2002

> I plan to install linux on a 24mb (unless I can get 16mb simms) LX
> with a 1Gb hard drive, can anyone recommend a distro. I thought
> aboute suse7.3 but have been unable to get a reliable connection to
> the suse ftp site. Does anyone have a copy of suse sparc or another
> distro that will work on the LX

I have a cd with SuSe for sparc (7.1 I think...), which I believe will
wrk OK. I can burn you a copy and bring it along to the next meeting,
if you're not in a desperate hurry for it. Mail me off-list if yu need
it sooner.

Eddy.
--
Micro$oft Windows 95/8: 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a
16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit