[Nelug] D-Link DE-220T NIC ?

Eddy Younger eddy at shofar.uklinux.net
Sun Sep 1 00:38:00 UTC 2002

Eddy Younger writes:
 > I have a couple of DLink D220T ISA-bus ethernet NIC's I'm trying to
 > get working. Does anyone know which driver (if any) supports this
 > card? I've grep'd the kernel source and Documentation/networking/*
 > without finding anything.

OK, google is your friend :).

It appears these are NE2k compatible (allegedly). They don't show up
in pnpdump output (it ay be that only the DE220P is pnp), so I need to
find out what the default irq/iobase is for these things, as I tried
looking but feel free to put me right if you happen to know.

Eddy.
--
Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than all of the
Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.