[Nelug] Anyone know anything about how to install an RS6000 43p 140?

Johng johng at surfshop.net.ph
Sun Sep 8 06:19:01 UTC 2002

Hello Pete,

I'm from Sunderland too but now live abroad.

Anyway back to your problem.

Have a look at this link, mind its for SuSE Linux PowerPC: Version 7.1

http://sdb.suse.de/en/sdb/html/olh_ppc_43p140.html

see this link for supported hardware

http://support.suse.de/sdb/en/html/olh_ppc_hardware_ibm.html

For Debian all I found was this mini-howto

http://www.kriener.de/ausarbeitungen/debian-estrella-howto.html

Hope it helps.

Brgds
Johng.