[Nelug] Anyone know anything about how to install an RS6000 43p 140?

Eddy Younger eddy at shofar.uklinux.net
Mon Sep 9 23:03:01 UTC 2002

Peter Wolfendale writes:
 > I haven't been able to connect it up to the serial port and I'm not
 > really very good with the openfirmware, I can get it to attempt to boot
 > stuff but that is about it.
 >
 > I read on the site that there is a meeting in october, I was considering
 > bringing the machine to the meeting and seeing what people thought on
 > the day. Would that be okay?

Sure it would.

There's actually a meeting next week (Wednesday) but due to a typo in
the dates file on the website it didn't show up until I fixed it a
minute ago :{  I won't be around next week as I'm in Bracknell
(again).

Eddy.
--
"I can't leave my kids to Microsoft. The government won't fight the battle.
 The government won't enforce the laws" - Scott McNealy