[Nelug] Can I use someone's mail server for a while?

Stephen Patterson steve at patter.mine.nu
Fri Aug 29 19:14:01 UTC 2003

At the moment. I've got broadband (BlueYonder cable) with a lot of
email (mainly list traffic) being sent to a dyndns.org account which
resolves to my linux box.  I'm going to move to another flat shortly
where I'll only have dial up access until I get DSL on the line and a
DSL account.

In the meantime, could anyone with a 24/7 connection host my email
account? I don't need filtering, just a straight mbox file.

--
Stephen Patterson http://patter.mine.nu/
steveSPAM at .patter.mine.nu  remove SPAM to reply