[Nelug] Reminder- NELUG meeting: 8.00pm, Durham Rowing club

Richard Mortimer Richard.Mortimer at Sun.COM
Fri Dec 5 13:27:44 UTC 2003

Sorry, I cannot make it (again)!

But someone needs to ensure that the room bookings for next year are
made. I'll drop a line to the rowing club committee (I'm not a member of
it this year) to officially request bookings. All that someone (Eddy?)
needs to do is to ask for the diary from behind the bar and write
bookings on the appropriate dates. Please put my name down as contact
for the booking.

As for which dates to use my initial suggestion would be to do as we did
last year and just use the same approximate dates as the previous year.

Richard