[Nelug] Homes wanted

Eddy Younger eddy at shofar.uklinux.net
Tue Feb 11 23:45:00 UTC 2003

I've got two old Sun machines sitting doing nothing which I'd
like to rehome to someone who has a use for them. When I say old I
mean old too.

1) Sun 3/60 workstation. This is a 68030 - based w/s of late '80s
   vintage, still in perfect working order. 16 MB ram, 19in mono
   monitor, built in SCSI and ethernet (AUI). With 1GB external SCSI
   disk and ethernet transciever. I'v enever had Linux up on this
   machine but it has been running NetBSD (in a diskless config with
   Linux box as server) .

2) Sun Sparcserver 670MP. This is a 2-processor 40MHz SuperSPARC
   (32-bit) machine with 64 MB ram, internal 650 MB scsi disk, cdrom,
   1/4 in tape drive, ethernet etc. This example also has an
   additional quad ethernet card (4 x RJ45) and colour graphics card
   (Sun monitor connector). It's installed with Solaris 2.4 on the
   internal disk and an additional 2.1GB exteral disk has Sparc Linux
   (Slackware) installed. This is not a machine for the faint of heart
   as it is BIG, HEAVY, and has many fans.

If you've a use for either of these, or can pass them on to someone
whoc will use them, please get back to me.

Thanks,
Eddy.