[Nelug] Inter-LUG paintball competition

Eddy Younger eddy at shofar.uklinux.net
Tue Jan 14 20:53:00 UTC 2003

Folks,

There's a $SUBJECT being organised on the lugmasters list at the
moment, so I thought I'd ask if any NELUG'ers are interested ? (I'm
NOT). Fortunately (for us) it's probably going to be at Barnard Castle
so we're probably the closest LUG in the UK.

Here's the latest mail from the organiser; they're asking for teams of
5, so if anyone's interested in taking part can you please reply (to
the list) so I can respond with a yes or no.

Thanks,
Eddy.

--
"Microsoft has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.
 Continue [Y/N] ?"