[Nelug] repost - can we have some more meeting reminders please

Stephen Patterson steve at patter.mine.nu
Sun Jun 1 11:05:00 UTC 2003

(must remember to post from the right email address, more mutt hackery
needed)

Hi, I've been on the list a few months now, and I keep missing
meetings, with the announcements being quite far in advance.  So, can
meetings be re-announced much closer to the time, maybe a day or 2 before.

--
Stephen Patterson http://www.lexx.uklinux.net http://patter.mine.nu
steve at SPAM.lexx.uklinux.net  remove SPAM to reply