[Nelug] cron and ssh

Andrew Hatch andrew.hatch at bluespace.com
Mon Sep 22 16:10:01 UTC 2003

Figured it out...

I'm not sure where the problem was, but it could be due to the following
changes:

1. the command on the final server was 'cp' which doesn't by default produce
output, so I added the -v option
2. I encased the ssh command in double-quotes and the remote cp command in
single-quotes

It now works!

Thanks,
Andrew.