[Nelug] Anyone fancy a look to LinuxUser & Developer Expo 2004?

CBates cibates at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 13 17:25:12 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm having a look down to LinuxUser & Developer Expo
2004 next Tuesday (20th) at the London Olympia if
anyones cares to have a look down then they will be
more than welcome.

GNER have some reasonably priced deals on the tickets,
I paid £39.60 then the Expo is free if you sign up at
http://www.linuxuser.co.uk/expo/

I'm going down the morning and coming back up on the
evening. Anyway, I know this is short notice but I
could only commit to going myself today.

Cheers,

Craig.