[Nelug] Meeting reminder 25th Feb 2004 - Durham Rowing Club

Richard Patterson richard at rp2k.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 17:40:03 UTC 2004

Hi Craig,

That's strange, I was at the last meeting, and there was about 7 of us
there... you are talking about the January meeting right? which was held
at Durham Rowing Club on the 21st...

I know I found it hard to find the rowing club last month, all I can say
is when you get to the fork in the road, follow the road on the right...

If you (or anyone for that matter) would like my mobile number in case
you get lost on the way, then please email me directly...

Hope to see you there...