[Nelug] Mandrake 9.2 Installation Difficulties.

Richard Patterson richard at rp2k.co.uk
Fri Feb 20 19:09:38 UTC 2004

Redalpha wrote:

>Dear Group
>
>Would anyone be willing to advise me (off group) as to why I'm having so much
>difficulty installing Mandrake 9.2 on my computer? Machine can install Suse
>9, and Fedora, but will not look at the Mandrake Installer! I think hardware
>is a problem but have insufficient understanding to overcome difficulty.
>Thanks in advance

Hi Peter,

Can you give any more information? Do you get any error messages? What
is your hardware setup?

I have not attempted to install Mandrake 9.2 yet, so I can not comment
on it, I will however boot a pc with it, see what options there are for
booting the installation system. There is bound to be a "Fail-safe" boot
option there somewhere.