[Nelug] Mandrake 9.2 Installation Difficulties.

john Graham johng at surfshop.net.ph
Mon Feb 23 11:18:01 UTC 2004

Redalpha

it looks like a DMA problem.

You are not over clocking this machine are you?

Try looking at your BIOS settings and turning off any quick boot options.

Please take note of these settings because you will probably be able to
set them back after you have installed Mandrake.

Then try again.

Since you have two harddisks are you going to duel boot? That is running
windows off one and Linux on the other.

Johng