[Nelug] RE: Nelug Digest, Vol 10, Issue 1

Andy Hoult gonkster at jolt.co.uk
Mon Jan 5 20:16:03 UTC 2004

I'd love to goto another meeting, I've only managed to attend one,
unfortunately I work 3pm til midnight Sunday to Thursday.

I'm free Fridays and Saturdays but those days might not be as good for
everyone else ofc.

Regards,

Andy Hoult
AKA Gonkster
Jolt Administrator
www.jolt.co.uk

Today's Topics:

   1. The future of NELUG (Richard Patterson)

Message: 1