[Nelug] RE: Nelug Digest, Vol 11, Issue 2

Eddy Younger eddy at shofar.uklinux.net
Wed Jan 14 01:43:39 UTC 2004

Jason Edwards writes:
 > I look forward to joining you guys on the 21st - I've never been to the rowing club - quick and easy directions?

For a Streetmap link, check the "activities" page on the website.

>From the centre of Durham, head up Old Elvet (past the Royal County
hotel) as far as the magistrates court, then turn left into Green Lane
and continue straight ahead (along single-track road) as far as you
can go ignoring all turnoffs from the straight ahead position. Having
gone as far as you can, you have arrived.

Eddy
--
"How could this be a problem in a country where we have
 Intel and Microsoft?" - Al Gore on the Y2K problem