[Nelug] Meeting reminder - Wednesday 13th October at 20:00 - Durham Rowing Club

Richard Mortimer richm at oldelvet.org.uk
Tue Oct 12 16:06:47 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 15:46, Aidan Delaney wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-10-06 at 17:43 +0100, Richard Patterson wrote:
> > Just a reminder that the next NELUG meeting will be on Wednesday 13th October
> > 2004, at the usual time and in the usual place (with the usual drinks?).
> >
> > If anyone needs directions to get to the Rowing Club, then please let us know,
> > and we'll do our best to guide you in...
> Is the rowing club the Riverboat house?  The bar with the wireless
> internet.
No it isn't you need to head away from town along the river bank, cross
at Baths bridge (by the swimming baths) and keep going up the river bank
past the bandstand until you come to the boathouse which is within about
10 feet of the river bank.

My map at

http://www.durham-arc.org.uk/info/RiverWear.html

shows the river. Actually probably better to use the map on page 3 of
the Durham Regatta competitors notes. That shows the roads as well as
the river.

http://www.durham-regatta.org.uk/competitors_notes.pdf

richm at oldelvet.org.uk