[Nelug] Hello World

Aidan Delaney adelaney at cs.may.ie
Tue Sep 21 10:23:46 UTC 2004

Hi,
	I'm new to Durham.  I'm a member of ILUG which is the Irish Linux Users
Group, which is where I'm from.  On ILUG it's "tradition" to send an
email introducing yourself to the list, so here's my introduction to
NELUG.
	I've moved over with my girlfriend so she can attend college here.  I'm
a computer science researcher in NUI Maynooth (www.cs.may.ie) but I work
remotely.  I've been a GNU/Linux user (yeah, I'm one of those FSF types)
for five or six years (since kernel 2.2) and currently run a selection
of Gentoo (on my laptop, kernel 2.6.8.1, Gnome 2.8.0), Debian Woody (on
a few web-servers, quad processor Xeon, single processor PA-RISC),
Debian Sarge (on my girlfriends iBook) and have an interest in Fedora.
	I'm currently interested in Mono and whatever Robert Love is getting
up-to and am always interested in Gnome development.
Aidan Delaney   email: adelaney at cs.may.ie
                web:   http://www.cs.may.ie/~adelaney
                gpg:   http://www.cs.may.ie/~adelaney/public_key.asc