[Nelug] Dougie's Junk Box (swaps and give-aways)

Dougie Nisbet dougie at highmoor.co.uk
Thu Dec 1 13:42:55 UTC 2005

Richard Patterson wrote:

> Ok, i'll take it... but you can bin the batteries... ;-)

I've not opened the bag for nearly a year now. Not sure what's in there.
We'll find out when I bring it along. I think there's a couple of PCMCIA
NICs that I might hang on to.

> I was thinking it would be possible to switch both bulbs on at the
> same time via the PIR..

Actually that's a thought. No problem I'll leave the bulbs in.

>>> No thanks...
>>

>>> Damn! Thought you'd bound to want them ...
>>

> Oh, ok then, bring them along, i'll take them anyway ;-)

Brill! Something else out the house.

>> I thought of them for the null. But when I looked at the labels and
>> saw they were over a year old they're probably better in the bin.
>

> In the recycling bin i hope ;-) (or take the newer ones to the doctors
> / dentists)

Nah, it's not the magazines. It's the cover DVDs that came with the
magazines that I'm talking about.

Dougie