[Nelug] Broadband providers in Durham area

Richard Mortimer richm at oldelvet.org.uk
Mon Feb 14 13:27:22 UTC 2005

I use freedom2surf http://www.f2s.co.uk I use their Pure IP Home ADSL 512K service
that gives me unlimited downloads, static IP etc. for 22.50/month.
They have lots of other options for service. Note that their capped offerings are
actually uncapped overnight (1am to 7am IIRC)

As for the service. I've found it pretty good. The only outages that I've had have
been due to BT (line problems and removing the old DACs unit from the house).

Richard