[Nelug] Broadband providers in Durham area

Neil Shaw nrms at durge.org
Mon Feb 14 12:34:43 UTC 2005

Am currently using Eclipse in Durham and service seems very good.
Unlimited data amounts and around the same price I think, although I'm
using their 256/256 service which is 18GBPounds a month. Not sure where
you'd stand on the connection fee however.

Their website is http://www.eclipse.net.uk/

Neil