[Nelug] Meeting arrangements

Richard Patterson nelug-admin at nelug.org.uk
Tue Jan 11 19:57:05 UTC 2005

Hi All,

As you should already know, the rowing club have a staffing problem on
Wednesdays that will prevent us from holding our meetings on a Wednesday
for the foreseeable future...

So, I think for this month we have moved the date to Tuesday 18th Jan
(Richard M - please let me know if this is not ok...)

If meeting at the rowing club on a Tuesday turns out to be the most
acceptable solution to the problem, then this will be the case.

Once we have checked the dates available, i'll update the website with
the new dates.

I hope to see a few of you there on Tuesday 18th 8PM in the bar.