[Nelug] 19" TFT at Aldi

Daniel Tweedy daniel_tweedy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 1 20:05:16 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I dont mean to like step on your toes here at all Richard, but
personally I think this is not all that great really.

http://uk.aldi.com/special_buys/product_272.html

* The monitor is by a virtually unknown manufacturer (Gericom)
* Contrast Ratio 800:1
* Brightness: 250 cd/m2 (typ)
* Response Time: 20 ms.
* DVI Digital Video Interface

Contrast Ratio is a little out, response is a little slow BUT, its fine
for just general use in my opinion, DVI input is a good thing.

IMO, if your needing a 19" tft monitor this one beats that one hands
down and is £3 cheaper and thats including postage and vat.

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?product_uid=55183

£160.99
£189.17 inc VAT
£197.15 inc Delivery + VAT