[Nelug] 19" TFT at Aldi

James Le Cuirot chewi at ffaura.com
Fri Jul 15 11:04:05 UTC 2005

I'd just like to thank Daniel for recommending the AG Neovo 19" F419.
After seeing that, I went and bought one from Dabs. It's amazing
(especially since I've been stuck on a 15" laptop for over a year) and
there's not a single dead pixel! Really impressed. The best bit had to
be the price though. There was a big mess up with my debit card and
they seemed to be making no effort to contact me. I got really angry
and made a big complaint. It was very shortly dispatched for next-day
delivery with Parcel Force... and I've yet to see the charge for it on
my bank statement. I don't know if this was a mistake or a slightly
expensive way of shutting me up but whatever it was... ssh!! (-;

I'm also using my new monitor as a TV since I don't have a TV. I bought
this little box on eBay and it's really good. Has whole a bunch of
inputs. See for yourself! The remote is pretty nifty too. That's my
recommendation. The only problem with it is that I can't choose the
order of the channels. It just stores them in the order it finds them
during the scan. But I can live with that. =P

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3761&item=5214121839

I would have got Freeview through a DVB-T box but it's not available
here in Perth. Err... yeah I haven't bothered to unsubscribe from here
yet!

James