[Nelug] Anywhere?

Richard Patterson richard at rp2k.co.uk
Sun Jul 17 11:38:18 UTC 2005

I don't think it's that no-one wants to go to these things, it's just a
lack of time and money...

Most if not all the NELUG members work full time, are students with
limited funds, and / or probably have other family commitments.

One reason why a lot of people choose Linux is due to it's free (and low
cost) nature, the choice to do what you want, without feeling like you
HAVE to do something...

So it's your choice if you wish to attend some event or not, with no
pressure at all. All we can do is inform the population about an event,
if they would like to go, then that's their choice.

I choose not to attend most of these due to the cost involved in
attending, especially since they are often quite a distance from us. I
also find it very difficult to find the time.