[Nelug] Redhat Fedora Core 4 - First Impressions

Mick Walker mwalker at codegurus.org
Sun Jun 19 23:06:58 UTC 2005

That was a really good article.

Apart from the fact I would never consider using Linux in a production
environment, let alone red hat, I really enjoyed hearing your views. And
as a lot of my students (1st year BSc Hons Computer Science Students)
tend to favour redhat (I don't know why), I will gladly pass the
original email onto them with your permission.

-
Mick Walker