[Nelug] Meeting reminder - Tuesday 17th May 20:00, Durham rowing club (In the bar)

Richard Patterson nelug-admin at nelug.org.uk
Mon May 16 10:18:50 UTC 2005

OOps... sent it from the wrong email address (and i couldn't get into
the mailing list admin site)

Hi All,

Just a reminder that we'll be having our usual monthly meeting in the
usual place at the usual time.

I'll also be bringing along the books that i have been sent from
O'Reilly for review, I think the only one that's been requested so far
is the 802.11 Wireless networks (You can have it first Martin).

So, the list to review is:
- 802.11 Wireless Networks
- Digital Audio Essentials
- RSS and Atom
- Test driving Linux
- Project Management

I'll have the books with me on Tuesday if anyone's interested.

See you in the bar on Tuesday.