[Nelug] Sun Ultra 60 CPUs

Teh Gooroo tehgooroo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 06:33:28 UTC 2005

On 11/10/05, Richard Patterson <richard at helpquick.co.uk> wrote:
> Simon wrote:
>
> > Steven Gill wrote:
> >
> >> Thanks Richard, have you had dealings with this person before or did you
> >> just find him in a google search?
> >

> > I can vouch for John/Unixnerd being a good guy to deal with, have
> > bought from him in the past on a few occasions.
> >
> At the risk of sounding like one of those... ME TOO...
>
> I bought an HP C110 Workstation from him, at a very reasonable price,
> considering how heavy the damn thing is...
>
> Regards
>
> Richard

I know none of you guys know me, having only discovered you since
leaving durham after 20 years, but i can vouch for him.
Very informative, useful + friendly... even if you end up acquiring
things from other sources :)

(hopefully will turn up at one of your meets sometime Im back up north)

--
Brain(s): 0.0% user, 1.3% system, 0.1% nice, 98.6% idle
irc.lug.org.uk #sderby