[Nelug] Meeting reminder - Tuesday 15th August, 20:00 Durham Rowing Club

George Chlapoutakis darksyn at secbible.org
Wed Aug 9 15:12:24 UTC 2006

Richard & guys,

Sorry I wasn't able to attend the last like 2 meetings or something,
but started my PhD and been running like mad (and studying like mad)
till I got used to the whole thing, lol.

Fraid I won't be in this meeting either, as I'm off to GR for some
much needed 2 weeks of holiday, lol.

So see you all in the September meeting.

Cheers
George Chlapoutakis

On 9 Aug 2006, at 09:11, Richard Patterson wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Quick reminder that the next meeting will take place next Tuesday,
> at the usual time.
>
> This however may be the last month that we can meet at Durham
> Rowing Club...
>
> I also have a number of new books available for review, if you want
> to *review* any of them, they'll be with me in the box...
>
> Regards
>
> --
>
> Richard Patterson          HelpQuick Limited
> Tel: 0191 2582888          Fax: 0191 6408666
> Jabber chat:  richard at jabber.helpquick.co.uk
> Web:     http://www.helpquick.co.uk

George Chlapoutakis
darksyn at secbible.org