[Nelug] Meeting tomorrow

Richard Patterson richard at helpquick.co.uk
Tue Aug 15 06:18:20 UTC 2006

Aleksander Helgaker wrote:
> Hope this list is still active :)
>
> I've just moved to Durham from Norway and I've been searching for a
> lug in my area. I found nelug and I've decided to come along to
> tomorrows meeting. Just wondering whats on the plan. Just a casual
> chat among linux users or will there be some sort of topic?
>
> Also one more thing.
> I have a really slow internett connection at the moment and I want to
> try out the new freespire. Does anyone know of a good place to buy a
> cd copy?
Hi Aleksander,

Welcome to the list...

The list is still active, but tends to be quite quiet for long periods
of time.

As is quite normal, there isn't anything planned to discuss, however i
think that this month will be focused on a new meeting place for next
month...

I'm downloading freespire for you now... I'll bring a copy with me.

Richard Patterson          HelpQuick Limited
Tel: 0191 2582888          Fax: 0191 6408666
Jabber chat:  richard at jabber.helpquick.co.uk
Web:     http://www.helpquick.co.uk