[Nelug] [OT] - Looking for a relay

Dougie Nisbet dougie at highmoor.co.uk
Wed Feb 15 15:53:49 UTC 2006

I'm investigating some general weirdness in the 'fresh air' system in my
house. I think that there may be a faulty relay. It's a Radio Spares
part (351-926) and costs a couple of quid, then at least that again for
postage. So I'm not sold on the idea of ordering one and paying all the
postage just for a hunch. At the risk of sounding dense, is the only
place I'll be able to get a RS part from Radio Spares? Is there anyone
electronically minded who could advise me if I could get a comparable
part from Maplin?

Cheers,

Dougie

http://www.highmoor.co.uk/sandpit/nova (pictures)