[Nelug] Kit up for grabs...

Richard Patterson richard at helpquick.co.uk
Wed Jul 12 10:31:50 UTC 2006

Hey all,

Ok, my study is starting to fill up with stuff again, and my wife ain't
happy, so I have some kit that i need to get rid of... Some of it is
better than the "Free to a good home" stuff, so if you're interested in
buying any of this stuff, contact me directly...

Normally, this stuff would go on ebay, but I'll give you first refusal...

1 x A-Open Server - 5 x 18.2GB SCSI Disks with a hardware RAID
controller (Raid 5) - I will be putting this back to it's original spec
of Dual PIII 1GHz, not sure about ram yet :-) (I will be removing the
tape drives)

1 x Dell Dimension 8100 - P4 1.7GHz 256MB RDRAM!!!, 40GB HDD

1 x Generic PC with KT7 Motherboard (Dougie?), Athlon 850 (I have a 1000
i might put in it...), 20GB HDD (might also upgrade the HDD)

If you want more info about one or all, let me know, or if you're
interested, drop me a mail with an offer ;-)