[Nelug] Linux hack for Linksys router and other musings

Scott Wilcox sc0tt at x0f.org
Thu Jun 29 06:17:05 UTC 2006

I had a blast setting slackware up with wifi, seriously!

It took just under 5 minutes to be up, active and running.

All i needed was a point to which my ibook could connect to the slack
box i use for routing, so i went out and got a "Sweex Wireless USB
Adapter", theres a tiny issue with the driver which i used, but they're
working on that.

Scott.