[Nelug] Meeting Reminder - Tuesday 21st November (Unknown)

Richard Patterson richard at helpquick.co.uk
Tue Nov 14 09:35:20 UTC 2006

Hi All,

Reminder that this month's meeting should be taking place on Tuesday
21st November...

We would normally meet at the rowing club, but as most should know, it
won't be there for us to meet in!

Can someone local to Durham please have a look around to see if we can
find somewhere to meet this month?

Unless we find somewhere with power access, then I dare say that this
will be a social meeting only!

If you know anyone who isn't on the mailing list, who may not know that
we will not be at the rowing club, please let them know...

If anyone has an idea as to where we can meet, then let the rest of us
know on the mailing list, and i'll update the website once it's finalised.

Richard Patterson          HelpQuick Limited
Tel: 0191 2582888          Fax: 0191 6408666
Jabber chat:  richard at jabber.helpquick.co.uk
Web:     http://www.helpquick.co.uk