[Nelug] built in SD card reader woes

Douglas Nisbet dougie at highmoor.co.uk
Mon Nov 20 15:55:02 UTC 2006

It rings a bell. Aren't card readers one of those things that need
something counter-intuitive in the kernel to make them work? I've a
feeling you need to build in scsi support into the kernel, then mount it
as a scsi disk drive. /dev/sdsomethingorother. It's a while since I've
done it but I recall just trying all the devices until something
mounted. I think I was using debian stable, probably with a 2.6 kernel.

Dougie