[Nelug] Venue for next meeting

Douglas Nisbet dougie at highmoor.co.uk
Wed Oct 4 07:25:57 UTC 2006

Perhaps we should have a backup plan in case we drift into not having a
meeting because of lack of venue. It seems to me that the sticking
points are:

    1.   Power  Supply (for laptops or other kit)
    2.   Parking
    3.   Cost

If, at least in the short term, we decide that 1. isn't essential, we
could just pick a pub and turn up, and then at least the meetings could
continue. Despite the fact that I live in Durham I'm not that familiar
with a lot of the pubs and none of the ones I've been in jump out as
being obviously suitable. The Victoria sounds nice but I haven't been in.

Richard, did you get any response from http://www.destinationdurham.co.uk ?

Dougie