[Nelug] Cheap external or internal hd's

Richard Mortimer richm at oldelvet.org.uk
Wed Oct 4 08:28:09 UTC 2006

Currently it looks like the Boathouse will still be standing then. Now
that the building quotations have been received there seems to be a small
gap in funding between required and available. It is being worked and
shouldn't take too long but it means we will probably get another month
down there.

I'll let you all know if things change - it'll probably be at less than
a weeks notice but they have to tell me to get my boat out of there so
I know they'll tell me!