[Nelug] Old copies of MS-DOS

Douglas Nisbet dougie at highmoor.co.uk
Mon Oct 9 14:24:40 UTC 2006

Aleksander Helgaker wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone has any copies of DOS on diskette.
You're in luck. Just found (and tested) 6.22 and it seems ok. Don't know
what's different between 6.2 and 6.22! There was a slight difficulty
when I tried to copy the disk and remembered, when the floppy
disappeared noisily into the PC, that I don't have a floppy drive on my
XP machine. I'll bring it with me tomorrow night when I pick you up for
the DWT meeting. Courier delivered floppies - what other LUG gives such
service!

Dougie