[Nelug] Swap USB wifi card for a pci one?

Aleksander Helgaker aleksander.helgaker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 18:16:27 UTC 2007

I'm tired of messing around for ages every time I try a new Linux distro to
get my wifi to work. The problem is I have a usb based wifi card (WUSB54GC
Linksys) which sometimes works with ndiswrapper. It work perfectly in
Windows vista. I've had it running for about 2 months with no problems now
and I've also had it running on windows xp.

Is anyone interested in trading this for a PCI based wifi card? I can trade
the following for it;

Belkin F5D6020 v.1 (PCMCIA)
Belkin F5D6020 v.2 (PCMCIA)
D-Link DWL-650+ (PCMCIA)
None of these have a box or manual.

Linksys WUSB54GC (USB)
This still has it's box, manual and cd, but I'm not quite sure where the USB
cap has gone.

I'm only interested in PCI cards wich work with open-source drivers.

--
Aleksander