[Nelug] Swap USB wifi card for a pci one?

Aleksander Helgaker aleksander.helgaker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 09:37:10 UTC 2007

Luckily I am using dchp.

I noticed while browsing the net for info on this that Ubuntu is bundled
with the drivers for this, but it is broken and doesn't work so I'll have to
blaclist it, but there is a new version of ubuntu (7.04) in ten days, so if
I'm lucky, they should have fixed it by then and I may be able to get it
working without any extra work.