[Nelug] Re: Meeting reminder

Richard Patterson richard at helpquick.co.uk
Tue Aug 21 09:13:59 UTC 2007

Martin Ward wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 Aug 2007 10:04, Richard Patterson wrote:
>
>> Just to remind you that the meeting will be on tonight, at the rowing
>> club...
>>
>> There are a couple of things to discuss about the group, and the rowing
>> club, so if you could attend, the better the discussions will be ;-)
>>

> What time? Is it back to 8pm as usual?

Any time from around 7pm onwards, I'll be aiming to get there some time
between 7 and half past.

--

Richard Patterson
Mobile: 0792 151 2459
Jabber chat:  richard at jabber.helpquick.co.uk

HelpQuick Ltd
Computer Solutions for Business and Home

Office: 0191 2582888, Fax: 0191 6408666
Web:     http://www.helpquick.co.uk

HelpQuick Limited, Registered in England & Wales, Company number 5334746, Vat registration number: 859 6133 89, Registered office: 18 Camden Square, North Shields, NE30 1NR, UK