[Nelug] Meeting reminder - Tuesday 17th July, Clayport Library

Richard Patterson richard at helpquick.co.uk
Sat Jul 14 21:41:47 UTC 2007

Oops... I have just realised that I won't actually be able to make it
this month!

This doesn't mean that the meeting will not be happening, everyone else
is still encouraged to go along to the library for 19:00!

BTW, I have heard from the rowing club to say that things are
progressing well, and they expect to be open by the end of this month...
So next month may be back at the rowing club... I will keep you posted!

--

Richard Patterson          HelpQuick Limited
Tel: 0191 2582888          Fax: 0191 6408666
Jabber chat:  richard at jabber.helpquick.co.uk
Web:     http://www.helpquick.co.uk