[Nelug] Meeting reminder - Tuesday 17th July, Clayport Library

Brian Ronald brian at ppcis.org
Wed Jul 18 09:15:58 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-07-18 at 09:57 +0100, David Flower wrote:
> and i wouldnt worry about it i dont think any one turned up last night

Good job I chose *not* to board the train, then.  It was a close call,
but the zero-visibility rain persuaded me that a walk through Durham
would be horrendous.  If I'd braved that to sit in the library by myself
I'd have been disappointed.

It also wouldn't be the first time I've been sat in that library by
myself, although normally somebody shows up after an hour or so.
Hopefully things will pick up once the rowing club becomes available.