[Nelug] Meeting reminder, Tuesday 20th March, venue to be advised*

Richard Patterson richard at helpquick.co.uk
Fri Mar 16 20:09:12 UTC 2007

NELUG Administrator wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just a reminder that the next meeting is due to be held on Tuesday 20th
> March...
>
> I'm not sure as to the venue, maybe Clark could reply to this email with
> more details.
>
> Regards
>
> Richard

Ok, the meeting will be held at the Clayport Library, Downstairs in the
IT area... The library is only open until 21:00, so the start time has
been brought forward to 19:00.

If anyone is interested in going for drinks afterwards, then there are
plenty of bars close by.

It looks like the forums are starting to pick up again, and i know there
have been a number of discussions which will affect the future of NELUG,
etc... So you better get along to the forums
(http://www.nelug.org.uk/forum/), to see what's going on.

As most of you probably know, my wife gave birth last month, and since
then, it's been very difficult for me to do anything for the group.
Clark Davison has taken over some of the NELUG stuff, which has been
really good for me and the group... Keep up the good work Clark!

With any luck, i'll see you all there.

Richard Patterson          HelpQuick Limited
Tel: 0191 2582888          Fax: 0191 6408666
Jabber chat:  richard at jabber.helpquick.co.uk
Web:     http://www.helpquick.co.uk